Theatre Practitioner (Recovery)
North East London
I am currently recruiting for an Theatre Practitioner (Recovery) to Conducting basic theatre duties as allocated by the Unit Manager or the Senior Nurse on Duty to meet the standards required by the Company in providing a high quality service to patients.
Care UK provide modern, GP services & treatment centres for the NHS, Prison services and mental health & learning disability services, this role sits in our North East London hospital.
• To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard.
• To promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/patients/relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team.
• To ensure the cleanliness of the recovery is of the highest standard to meet with company policy.
• To participate in the management of infection control within the department.
• To check the recovery bays are set up and equipped appropriate for the day’s lists.
• NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
• Relevant post-basic experience in Anaesthesia and Recovery room nursing or ITU.
• Experience of extubation and resuscitation of patients.
• Up to date sound clinical knowledge of:
• Anaesthetics, sedatives, muscle relaxants, analgesics and emergency drugs
• Extubation of patients
• Spinal, epidural and general anaesthetics
• Competent in IV therapies
• Competent in Catheterisation
If you are looking to join an energetic and vibrant organisation that truly makes a difference to people’s lives on a daily basis, please either apply for the role or contact Martyn Kingsbury on 0118 952 1921