Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre has a new opportunity for a Ophthalmic Nurse to join its multidisciplinary team.
Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre is a modern day surgery equipped to deliver a range of outpatient and diagnostic procedures. The procedures performed are both day surgery and endoscopy
• To provide a service to post-operative patients, ensuring queries and problems are addressed with appropriate follow up.
• To be involved in ensuring patients receive a high standard of care by developing protocols and policies for Cataracts.
• To develop patient information relevant to the service and provide appropriate verbal information to empower the patient to make informed decisions.
• To maintain all relevant documentation and patient records to meet the Care UK and N&MC guidelines.
• To provide effective communication between patients, family/carers and health care professionals and to provide relevant support, information, education and counselling as required.
• To adhere to the N&MC professional code of conduct at all times