North East London NHS Treatment are currently looking for a committed Nurse to join their growing Endoscopy Team.
The Treatment Centre based in Ilford provides high quality specialist care to the people of North East London and Essex. Day Treatments and Inpatient Surgery are offered across Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Oral Surgery and Endoscopy.
Endoscopy Team Lead
• Maintain and monitor high standards of care by using a systematic approach to individualised care, by planning and delivering care around the model of nursing in the clinical area
• Competent in giving explanations to patients undergoing endoscopy procedures
• Be competent in setting up the endoscopy room, ensuring relevant equipment is available
• Be able to work as a team alongside nursing and medical staff
• Recognise and report situations that may be detrimental to the health and well being of the individual
Skills & Experience
• Relevant experience as an Endoscopy Practitioner is desirable but not necessarily essential, dependent on the strength of your experience elsewhere.
• NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
For more information about North East London NHS Treatment Centre, please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.