We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse
You will be required to conduct basic ward duties as allocated by the Team leader or the Senior Nurse on Duty to meet the standards required by the Company in providing a high quality service to patients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard.
• To promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/patients/relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team.
• To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker.
• To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out.
• To disseminate relevant information as appropriate whilst maintaining the principles of patient/client confidentiality.
Skills & Experience
NMC Registered Nurse Part
· At least 2 years post basic experience
Up to date sound clinical knowledge
Good verbal / written communication skills
Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to H & S
Knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures.
Ability to solve problems/ think literally/laterally
Customer and performance orientation
Coaching/ developing others.