We are now recruiting for a Clinical Team Manager. This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Advisor who is looking for more responsibility and a step up from their current role.
As the Clinical Team Manager you will provide line management to Clinical Advisors within the 111 Call Centre.
This is a full time position of key responsibility for the effective delivery of Care UK NHS 111 services.
£42,532 per annum
• Provide effective clinical leadership and management of the 111 clinical advisors and the clinical aspect of the 111 contact centre whilst on shift.
• When required, participate in providing clinical advice and direction to staff, also participate in the safe and appropriate clinical re-validation, signposting and assist with clinically appropriate triage of patients contacting NHS 111.
• Provide direct line management to Clinical Advisors within the 111 contact centre and provide training, coaching and monitoring of Clinical Advisors.
• To ensure their own competencies are maintained in line with the NMC/HCPC defined competency frameworks.
• Promote and monitor safe and effective practice.
• Enhance the patient/clients experience of using the 111 service.
• Contribute to the delivery of the organisations objectives.
• At times deputise for the Clinical Lead.
Skills & Experience
• Experienced Pathways Trained Clinician
• Understand the role of a 111 Clinical & Health Advisor
• Sound understanding of telephone advice NHS Pathways and Clinical Module.
• Understanding of patient management in a variety of settings setting
• Sound understanding of legal / professional implications of independent practice
• Demonstrable experience relevant to the role
• Experience of working within a multi-professional / multi-agency environment.
NMC Registered General Nurse or HCPC Registered Paramedic
NHS Pathways Trained
For more information, visit www.careuk.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.