We are looking for an experienced administrator to join us as our new Patient Experience Co-ordinator!
As the Patient Experience Co-Ordinator, you will work closely with the operational and clinical teams, assisting in the collation and production of performance, quality assurance and audit reports. You will also be responsible for overseeing the co-ordination of all 111 complaints/compliments.
Administration and Patient Experience Manager
1. Ensure all mail is opened, date stamped and acknowledged within timescales.
2. Assess all incoming issues and process in line with current systems.
3. To register and monitor all issues including notifying any third parties.
4. Using Microsoft, communicate and work effectively internally and externally using Datix, NHS Mail, Outlook, Word, Excel and other relevant in house systems.
5. Prioritise workload in consultation with Line Manager adhering to timescales.
6. To liaise with other organisations or complainants as required.
7. File paperwork electronically including call reports, voice recordings and any additional notes; and ensure that they are kept up to date.
8. Accurately type correspondence as requested including letters, reports and any other documentation, including the use of audio equipment.
9. Demonstrate tact and diplomacy when dealing with complainants and staff. Including remaining calm and handling difficult situations with diplomacy.
10. Provide administrative support to the Senior Management team for Conciliation or Independent Reviews.
11. Produce weekly and monthly reports from Datix to meet Care UK monitoring requirements.
12. To attend any internal/external meetings as requested
13. To act as Data Controller for patients requesting Access to Health Records. Ensuring documentation is logged and only appropriate information is released.
14. Perform any other administrative tasks as requested.
15. To maintain complete confidentiality at all times.
16. To report any incidents highlighted from outcomes of complaints investigations.
17. To respond to any internal or external compliments, log them on Datix and contact all parties involved. Draft letter of acknowledgement to staff and send to the Service Manager/Medical Lead
18. To highlight any complaints training needs to all relevant parties so that actions can be taken.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Managed projects/designated blocks of work
- Worked in a customer services environment or in a complaints department
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Professional and sensitive telephone manner
- Ability to manage and prioritise work load
- Can work under pressure
- Experience in working with Microsoft packages
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
- Experience in working with Datix is desirable.
Good written and spoken English
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Please note that we may close the advert early if we receive a high volume of applications.