About the Job
Care UK are looking for an Operations Manager Assistant to join our growing team at the Gloucestershire Out of Hours (OOH) service on a full time basis.
The Gloucestershire OOH service provides advice, information and treatment for NHS patients who become unwell during the out-of-hours period when their own GP surgery is closed.
The OOH service operates throughout a number of locations within Gloucestershire so occasional travel will be required, however your main base will be in our administration office in Gloucester.
Within this job you'll be responsible for:
• Supporting the Operations Manager in the running of Care UK’s services throughout Gloucestershire.
• Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service for Care UK patients by utilising resources
• Helping with monitoring and evaluating the performance of operational staff by conducting regular audits.
• Assisting with the recruitment, selection and training of new operational staff.
• Providing the Operations Manager with reports when needed
• Helping the Operations Manager with admin tasks.
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and CATS and diagnostic facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
For more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com
• Have previous experience with problem solving, troubleshooting and making decisions under pressure
• Have a good knowledge of the local area and good map reading skills.
• Have a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
• An understanding of healthcare would be useful
• Previous experience of supervising staff desired
• Have skills in interpreting/analysing data desired
Salary & Benefits
This job is a full time position available that’s 37.5 hours per week. Working hours are mostly during the day, however as we are an OOH service you may be required to work weekend hours.
We can offer you:
• £18,360 per annum, dependent on experience.
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email email@example.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.