I help to make a difference!
Are you an Agency Recruiter looking to move to in-house recruitment?
Are you already an In-house Recruiter looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Recruiter in our in-house Primary Care Resourcing team on a fixed-term contract basis to cover maternity leave, with possibility of extension.
You will be responsible for a specific portfolio of roles for our Health in Justice (prison healthcare) services, supporting the Senior Recruitment Partner to deliver the best service possible to our Operational & HR teams.
This role is based in our Head Office in Reading - within 10-15 minutes walk of Reading Train Station and Town Centre, opposite King's Meadow.
Senior Recruitment Partner
Additional duties will include:
• Stakeholder Management - Liaising with key stakeholders to understand the requirements for all assigned vacancies whilst building key relationships
• Sourcing Candidates - Utilising online resources such as job board databases /social media to engage and make contact with appropriately qualified candidates
• Screening all applicants to ensure that shortlisted applicants meet the key requirements of the position
• Processing offers and ensuring candidates are engaged through the on-boarding process
• Meeting our Service Level Agreements by working with candidates and stakeholders to deliver an excellent candidate journey.
• Ensuring adverts are engaging and consistently posted on various Job Boards.
• Arranging interviews and obtaining feedback within our Service Level Agreements
• Supporting the Recruitment Partners to deliver a quality recruitment service to our stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
• Previous experience working within Agency or In-House Recruitment/Resourcing team
• Excellent relationship building skills - liaising with multiple stakeholders and candidates
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Experience of working on volume vacancies
• Experience of using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is desirable
• Experience of using Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
Standard working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm however we can be flexible should you wish to start earlier - 8:30am - 5pm.
This is an office based role in central Reading, with travel to sites and events as and when required.
We can offer you:
• Up to £27,000 per annum FTE, dependent on experience plus 20% performance related bonus (pro-rata)
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays (pro-rata)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Online discounts / Blue Light Card eligibility (online and in-store)
Please note that car parking on site is subject to a waiting list.
If you would like to discuss this role further or if you wish to apply, please contact Jen.Davey@careuk.com / 07879 640529 with your query / CV.
*Strictly no agencies please*.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.