We are currently sourcing for an Housekeeping Team Lead to join our Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre. The Facilities Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder will be responsible for ensuring the provision of Housekeeping, cleaning and other relevant domestic services, which includes but not limited to: - Quality Auditing Systems, setting of par levels for domestic supplies, ordering of domestic supplies, liaison with laundry contractors, organisation of twice yearly deep clean, organisation of staff rota’s, staff appraisal and training.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including an annual salary of up to £22,000 dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Hotel Services Manager
• To provide effective team leadership to the Housekeeping team.
• To ensure that all areas of the treatment centre are cleaned in accordance with the specification laid down for each room.
• To order cleaning supplies and maintain stock at an appropriate level.
• To ensure linen supplies are maintained at an optimum level and take remedial action should these levels fall.
• To contribute generally to the establishment, development and maintenance of a quality service by reviewing existing protocols and making changes as identified.
• To participate in Hospital Cleanliness audits and be responsible for actions arising where standards are non compliant.
• To report all items of faulty equipment to the Hotel Services Manager and ensure their removal from service until repaired.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of supervising or managing a team
• Experience of personally providing a service to customers or supervising/managing the provision of such a service
• Experience gained in a healthcare environment
• Good general education to GCSE/O’level standard of education including English or equivalent
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.