We are currently hiring for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join the Central Services Team in our Reading Head Office. Our Finance Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
You will be will be responsible for the leading financial planning activities for the SC division and will involve developing good working relationships with and supporting the wider SC finance team and Group finance team. The role is key in delivering robust financial analysis and insights, along with evolving our financial reporting to support the SC leadership team.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum
• 10% Bonus
• £4,000 Car Allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities
• Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
• Leading the production of the annual financial planning activities for the SC division, including the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for P&L, Capex, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Delivering robust financial analysis to provide insight into business performance and aid decision-making
• Undertaking weekly cash flow forecasting
• Building a finance business partnering relationship across the SC and Group Finance functions, the key stakeholders being SC Exec, FC, Senior Commercial Finance Manager and the Hospital Finance Managers, along with the Group FP&A Manager
• Support the FC in monthly analysis and reporting of results both look back and look forward
• Developing and evolving SC finance reporting of business performance
• Assisting in the production of bespoke reports in our Financial Planning and Reporting Tool, Vena, being the SC Super User
• Keeping abreast of market conditions and specific industry changes working closely with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager on business development opportunities and contractual changes
• Providing ad hoc assistance to the members of the wider SC Finance team
• Some travel/ on-site support will be a required element of the job
Skills & Experience
• Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills combined with a strong commercial acumen
• Experience of working within a large, complex and multi-site organisations
• Outstanding collaboration and communication credentials
• Demonstrate high integrity and work in an open, transparent and supportive manner to develop strong working relationships.
• Prior experience in Health Care, NHS or organisations involved in large, complex, multi-site outsourcing arrangement’s an advantage
• Fully qualified accountant
• Strong academic qualifications
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.