We are currently sourcing for a Data Analyst to join our Will Adams NHS Treatment Centre. The Finance Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder will develop and provide an information service to both internal and external stakeholders. To ensure the effective collation, recording and monitoring of data quality. To assist in the development of management information and reporting systems to support managers in the delivery of operational services.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including a salary of up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Financial Controller / Manager
• To assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly operational and performance management reports on services commissioned by the CCG, local NHS trusts, and any other commissioners of service. This includes working with sub-contractors and key stakeholders where required to fulfil these reporting requirements.
• Working with other Care UK data analysts in the preparation and delivery of quality data reports, to share best practice with them and to identify trends in business performance.
• To ensure that all information sources underpinning performance management reports on provider services are fully accredited in terms of data quality and accuracy.
• To work closely with Finance Teams (central and on site) to ensure that they are aware of issues relating to data quality / completeness.
• To be involved in providing trend / benchmarking / modelling information as required.
• To prepare monthly performance management reports for, and to inform, senior operational managers of ongoing performance against key service targets. To be able to clearly communicate the results of these reports to senior operational managers.
• To prepare reports as required for the unit’s monthly meetings with the service and Department of Health (NHS England).
• To take operational responsibility for all aspects of data quality and data integrity ensuring compliance with statutory requirements in relation to security and confidentiality.
• The post holder will be expected to take a lead role in ensuring that the Company achieves and maintains excellent data quality standards.
• The post holder will be expected to communicate effectively and professionally in the best needs of the business to all stakeholders, internal and external.
• Support line management to ensure staff involved in data entry and collection follow agreed documented policies and procedures. Where procedures are not currently in place the post holder will be expected to liaise with line management and the business systems team in order to resolve.
• Act as a reference point within the company for national and local data standards, ensuring that new requirements are implemented..
• Participate in own professional and personal development activities and promote a commitment to continuous development.
• Undertake any other responsibilities in accordance with the grade and nature of the post.
• To work closely with the Business Systems team ensuring both data quality and change control where appropriate.
• To communicate effectively and appropriately with all staff on site where necessary to support process and use of PAS/EPR ensuring data quality is maintained.
• To have an understanding of the National 18 week rules and its impact on Data Quality / Reporting.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of interpreting & analysing data and monitoring the level of data quality.
• Knowledge and a strong interest in data quality.
• Experience of working in a data quality environment.
• Experience in a similar role.
• A relevant degree or other advanced recognised qualifications / experience.
• Certificate in Microsoft Office or equivalent.
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.