Care UK are looking for a Fax Runner to assist supervisors, shift leads and other call centre Personal with general administrative duties at our 111 call centre in Ipswich.
We are looking to fill 18 hours per week during weekday evenings, weekends (day and evenings) and holidays.
• Deal with general administrative duties including photocopying etc.,
• Operate an efficient and effective filing storage and system.
• Fax call sheets to relevant sites.
• Provide refreshments to all members of call centre staff as and when required.
• General tidiness of the call centre at all times
• Basic IT skills
• Good organisational skills
• To be able to work under effectively under pressure
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Flexible in work pattern
• Should be flexible in approach to ever changing demands
We can offer you
• £8.38 per hour
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays (Pro Rata)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.