An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Audit Lead at our 111 Southall site!
In this role, you would be co-ordinating and ensuring delivery of the audit requirement with the 111 Call Centre in accordance with the NHS Pathways Performance Management Framework.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is already NHS Pathways trained and is looking to excel in their career with 111. However, if you have the relevant skills and are not Pathways trained, please do contact us to discuss possible training options.
Contact Centre Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Quality Assurance Lead - coordinating the team of auditors and coaches.
2. General monthly auditing.
3. Maintaining audit folders, audit tool, audit log and audit statistic log.
4. Distributing audit lists to auditors – monthly.
5. Provide and coordinate audit feedback with particular emphasis on failed audits being fed back in a timely manner
6. Identify trends and implement corrective measures.
7. Organise information for Commissioning Groups.
8. Auditing calls when requested due to a concern and non-conveyed ambulances etc.
9. Audit targeted calls for the monthly call review groups.
10. Prepare and provide monthly audit summary reports to Care UK Audit team.
11. Undertake monthly live audits.
12. Inform of improvements which need to be made within the audit competencies, as well as competencies which they are completing to a high standard.
13. Make significant contribution to the Audit requirement (via a minimum of 10 audits per day) and maintain high audit standards
14. Performance Management of Audit team.
15. Chairing audit levelling meetings
16. Mentor and coach newly trained auditors’ audits
17. Represent London on the weekly audit conference call
18. Keep up to date records, such as the audit tracker.
Liaise with Call Centre Manager/Supervisors to ensure relevant information is provided in accordance with the capability process – not limited to but to include the actions below:
• Flag which Health Advisors will need to begin the capability process.
• Conduct the first meeting in the informal stage of the capability process.
• Create and update audit capability folders for the Health Advisors.
• Update Training team and Line Managers regarding information with who is currently on the capability process
• Attending formal stage 1 and stage 2 meetings with the capability Supervisor.
• Complete 121 coaching sessions with Health Advisors who are failing in particular audit competencies.
Skills & Experience
1.1 Proven ability to give constructive
related/developmental feedback to colleagues
1.2 Experience of performance management
1.3 Ability to interpret statistical data effectively in
order to make meaningful judgements
1.4 Experience of developing and implementing
performance related actions plans for
1.5 Experience of developing and implementing
performance related action plans
1.6 In-depth understanding of the call handler role
1.7 Computer literate with good working
knowledge of all Microsoft Office Applications,
1.8 6 months call handling experience using NHS
Pathways & qualified coach/auditor
1.9 Able to communicate difficult/sensitive
1.10 Cultural/diversity awareness and evidence of
1.11 Fair and balanced approach
1.13 Positive and enthusiastic approach to work &
2.1 Excellent communication skills
2.2 Recognised as a good role model
2.3 Ability to receive and act on developmental
• Evidence of a competent level of education
• Proven experience of working in either a medical or call centre setting
• NHS Pathways trained
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.