Barlborough Treatment Centre in Chesterfield provides high quality healthcare to NHS and private patients. Our hospital is rated 'Good' by the CQC.
We are recruiting for a Physiotherapist.
You will be tasked with becoming part of a team providing an efficient and effective physiotherapy service of a high standard to patients referred to the treatment centre. To maintain and advance the standard and range of physiotherapy practice.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• To determine, by assessment, the treatment requirements for patients, and to provide the necessary physiotherapy, using accepted physiotherapy techniques.
• To organise own workload in conjunction with other physiotherapists and other professionals, to ensure an efficient and effective service is given to the patient
• To liaise with patients, carers and other members of the MDT to provide the best possible outcome for the patient
• Ensure appropriate legally / professionally required records are kept, and that they comply with the service standards
• To assist in the developments of standards and audit, in order to ensure a high standard and consistent quality of service
• To provide statistics in order to monitor and substantiate the service provided
• To co-operate in the introduction to the department of agreed procedures for the improvement of the physiotherapy service