Patients are at the heart of what we do.
We are a compassionate and collaborative medical team based at Rochdale Ophthalmology CATS. We are currently sourcing for a full time substantive Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. We are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Who are we looking for?
If you are a dedicated GMC registered Consultant Ophthalmologist with Specialist Registration we would love to hear from you. A passion for improving the treatment of your patients is a must.
The post holder will be required to work 40 hours per week.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
- A competitive package including an annual salary of up to £140,000 dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Care UK provides Consultants with Indemnity, the support of an administration team and the facilities to do some of their best work. Unlike Private Practice, there are no hidden costs.
- Generous Relocation up to £5000
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Glenn.Coles@careuk.com or call 01189521951
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.