About the Job
Care UK are looking for General Practitioners to work at The Junction Health Centre on a self-employed basis.
The Junction Health Centre is a dynamic forward thinking GP practice with 8500 registered patients and a busy walk in centre located in South London. It’s a modern, custom built surgery attached to Clapham Junction Train Station, just under the arches. The centre offers a wide range of NHS services from 8am – 8pm, seven days a week. Enhancing healthcare in the area, it makes seeing a GP, receiving treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, and access to health advice, much more convenient for local people.
We are looking for GPs who are able to work ad-hoc or on weekends. Shifts are between 10 - 12 hours in length.
• You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs, who'll be there to support you when necessary.
• Our model is safe and efficient with robust governance structures to support you.
• The Junction Health Centre is located between 3 main hospitals. This offers the opportunity to interact with hospital departments and be able to refer patients directly to them.
Our Practice Facilities:
• Located at Clapham Junction Train station
• Limited Parking available
• Achieved “Good” CQC rating
• Be on the GMC Register
• Be on the GP Performers List
• Experienced or new GP with experience/confidence managing acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric patients.
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
For more information on The Junction Health Centre, please visit the website:
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact Ben Averill, firstname.lastname@example.org / 07435 974918.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU