Happy New Decade!
Are you a GP looking for a change?
Are you tired of doing endless clinics?
Are you interested in WORKING FROM HOME?
Would you like to supplement your regular income with Out of Hours work?
Then look no further…
About The Job
Care UK is looking for a team of dynamic and enthusiastic triage GPs to work from home.
Shifts are available OUTSIDE the core hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 6.30pm, so this can be extra work in the evenings, overnight or weekends. This can be accommodated either after work or around child care arrangements.
Pay Rates & Benefits
Some of our benefits include, but are not limited to:
1. excellent support for clinical staff
2. robust governance procedures providing a safe working environment
3. opportunities to attend educational events related to OOH
4. opportunities for career development
5. flexible working arrangements
6. IT equipment provided to allow for smartcard access and EPS
What We'll Need From You
1. Fully qualified GPs with experience and confidence in telephone triaging.
2. A willingness to work at least 15 hours per week on a self-employed basis.
3. The ability to work at least one visiting / PCC shift a month in our OOH office.
4. To be able to help triage at very short notice when the service is busy
5. To be able to work through at least 4 cases of triage per hour, and to manage the onward referral of these cases appropriately
As an organisation Care UK is at the cutting edge of service development underpinned by a commitment to developing strong and effective leaders and embedding quality improvement methodologies. There is a strong track record of career progression within the organisation.
We have over 17 years’ experience of delivering full GP out of hours services across England. And we were one of the first providers to set up an NHS exemplar site, based in West London, and have become the largest provider of full out of hours services in the country covering over eight million patients.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you'd like to learn more, arrange an informal visit to the service or have any questions please contact Karla Smith - email@example.com - 07918 766 170