We are currently hiring for a Fixed Term Data Quality Administrator to join our Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre. The Admin Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
You will work as a member of the administration team to provide a comprehensive clerical function to the Unit, updating the referral management pathway for our patient records and liaising with clinical and administrative colleagues to ensure the patient progresses smoothly and efficiently onto the next stage of their pathway.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Saturday
Contract Length - 6 Months
In return for your hard work you will receive…
•A competitive salary of up to £16,500 pro rata
•Contributory pension scheme
•25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
•CPD and revalidation support
•Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
•Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
• Data entry following the 18 week RTT guidance issued by NHS England
• Comprehensive use and understanding of the PAS (patient administration system) to problem solve and ensure patients remain within their 18 week pathway, notifying risks of potential breach patients to the Administration Manager.
• Liaising with clinical and administration colleagues to ensure the referral management page is updated promptly and correctly after each appointment.
• Ensuring the patient notes are tracked to the correct department following each appointment to maintain short waiting times and quick access to treatment for every patient.
• To provide support to hospital staff on all aspects relating to referral management.
• To provide cover for other teams within the administration department e.g. Reception, bookers, discharge co-ordinators, medical records if required by Manager.
• To be flexible to work to shift patterns
• To understand and become fully conversant with the CARE UK competency model and its application.
Skills & Experience
• Experience in Healthcare or service sector
• Experience in customer service
• Experienced team worker
• Experience of dealing with the public in person and by phone
• Data entry skills
• Numerate and literate
• Good general education, GCSE/O’level standard including English or equivalent
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.