CEO, Health Care
At a glance
- Joined Care UK in February 2013.
- Currently Chair of the NHS Partners Network, the branch of the NHS Confederation representing independent sector providers.
- Previously was National Director of Improvement and Efficiency at the Department of Health. Led the national Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) project that works across the NHS to improve both quality and efficiency.
- Was also Chief Executive of the NHS South Central Strategic Health Authority, and Chief Executive Officer of York Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Almost 30 years’ experience in the NHS, with experience in primary care, mental health, healthcare commissioning and policy development.