From consultants to care workers, sonographers to psychologists, our people are bringing our values to life to help us achieve our aims.
Our values are:
- our customers are at the heart of everything we do
- every one of us makes a difference
- together we make things better
Each of us is committed to the highest standards of quality and best practice, to meeting and exceeding our compliance to all standards across the healthcare sector.
Our mission is ‘fulfilling lives’, and each of us works to achieve this every day.
By supporting our teams to focus on three key aims we will fulfil our vision. These are to:
1. Focus on quality
We want to be renowned for providing high quality services. We must always seek to be the best provider of each of our services, meeting – and, ideally, exceeding – our service commitments. Constantly engaging with commissioners and patients to understand and meet their needs will help us to achieve this aim.
2. Lead change
The way health care is organised across the NHS is often inefficient for commissioners and frustrating for patients. As a major organisation delivering health care and social care, we have an unrivalled opportunity – even a responsibility – to work with commissioners to spearhead a more integrated approach.
3. Drive innovation
We have a key part to play in driving innovation, efficiency and effectiveness. We can do this by:
- attracting, engaging, training and rewarding talented, compassionate and proactive employees
- investing in the development of new services aimed at providing the right care in the right place, integrated for convenience to customers and at lower cost for commissioners
- constantly reviewing our operating methods so that we can create efficiency, expertise, reliability and lower cost
- continuing to work closely with partners, suppliers and the many organisations and people we connect with