To produce rotas for the Care UK Surrey region under the supervision of the Rota Supervisor in an accurate and timely manor. Planning service for all clinical and operational staff to ensure that adequate cover is available in the provision of Out of Hours healthcare.
This is a Permanent Full time role (37.5 hours per week - 7.5 hours per day) between the hours of 8:00 am - 18:30 pm.
• Manage the accurate and timely completion of professional team manpower plan and compile rotas for each area from information received
• Allocate locums as appropriate and within the agreed framework and finalise and issue agreed rota, subject to approval.
• Report any trends in clinical/non clinical, no-shows or late arrivals.
• Ensure action is taken to fill a vacant shift if a member of staff informs Care UK they are unavailable or unable to work.
• Inform Rota Supervisor if there is any foreseen ‘risk’ such as shortage of clinical/non clinical staff on rota.
• Develop relationship with the operational staff to assist the organisation in filling sessions at short notice.
• To check and maintain compliance documentation for all clinical staff, ensuring all working clinicians are compliance with Care UKs requirements.
• Be fully computer literate and be able to navigate through databases.
• Communication and influencing skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload with a flexible approach.
• Good customer service skills and the ability to build solid working relationships.
• Able to make decisions and implement those decisions confidently.
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours, prison health services and clinical assessment and diagnostics facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating out of hours, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
If you would like more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com
We can offer you
• £18,000 - £20,000per annum
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview. If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email email@example.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.