Care UK have a new vacancy for a Scrub Practitioner to join our fantastic team at Southampton NHS Treatment Centre.
Looking for a better work/life balance, want to move out from A&E? Southampton can offer the work life balance you are looking for. You work three 12.5 hour shifts and have four days off to do what you want to do.
The is no night working, no Sunday's, no bank holidays including having Xmas off and there is no on-call! You can have more time to do the things you love doing!
This is a permanent role and the remuneration for the role is between £26,000 - £28,500 per annum. Package includes 25 days annual leave, 10 days sickness, 2-5% contributory pension.
We will pay a relocation fee to anyone looking to relocate to Southampton/Hampshire
We are a growing business and everything we do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for our teams.
• Being responsible for the “total patient” in your care during the peri-operative phase
• Ensuring that all procedures performed meet individual patient needs, reflect good practice and are
provided by means of appropriate equipment, within the agreed patient care pathways
• Ensuring that patients made informed decisions about their surgery and that consent meets legal
• Ensuring that comprehensive theatre records are maintained in respect of all patients
• Ensuring that the cleanliness and hygiene of the theatre complex is maintained, adhering to infection
control policies and procedures, Health and Safety policies and procedures
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a theatre setting
• Worked in an acute hospital
• NMC Registered
Closing date is 30th December 2017