Due to a projected expansion of the service at Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre we are actively looking to recruit across all departments. Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre was the first independently owned treatment centre to receive an “outstanding” CQC rating so if you are looking to join an organisation that puts the patient at the heart of everything we do then we want to hear from you.
We have a new opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our multidisciplinary team at Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre.
Not only are our facilities state-of-the-art, with us, you will be able to focus on what really matters; delivering a high standard of patient care. You will also be able to benefit from our fully supported training programmes, on site café and free parking.
Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre offers high quality elective surgery for the local populations of Devon and Cornwall, specialising in hip and knee joint replacements, shoulder repair, hand and elbow surgery, foot surgery and minor orthopaedic procedures. We also deliver Ophthalmology and General surgery.
Relocation packages available.
In this role you will be expected to deliver a high standard of patient care supported by evidence based practice.
Key duties will include:
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care
• Participating in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required
• Effectively communicating with all levels of staff throughout the treatment centre on a daily basis, including surgeons, anaesthetists, SSD and theatres
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Recent post registration experience
• Experience in an orthopaedic ward
• NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
Full time, part time and bank opportunities available.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
For more information about the centre, please visit http://www.peninsulatreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.