Patients are at the heart of what we do.
We are a compassionate and collaborative clinical team based at North East London NHS Treatment Centre. We are currently sourcing for a Full Time NMC or HCPC registered professional to join our Recovery Team within our Theatre Department. Whether you are local to the area or require assistance with relocation we’d love to hear from you.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Our Wards often boast great nurse to patient ratios and several of our Treatment Centres have been rated Outstanding by CQC.
Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Who are we looking for?
If you are a dedicated NMC or HCPC registered Recovery Practitioner with post qualification experience we would love to hear from you. A passion for improving the treatment of your patients is a must.
The post holder will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
- A competitive package including an annual salary of between £34,000 - £37,000 dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- A generous relocation allowance for practitioners looking to relocate to the area
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend an interview.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. (Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.)