We are currently sourcing for a Physiotherapist to join our North East London NHS Treatment Centre. Our Physiotherapy Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder will be be part of an integrated multi-professional team providing an effective physiotherapy service and rehabilitation service. The role focuses on pre and post-operative elective surgery patients including: THR, TKR, ACL repair, knee arthroscopy, foot surgery, shoulder surgery and spinal surgery.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including a salary of up to £33,000 per annum dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
• To provide pre and post-operative physiotherapy for elective surgery patients to facilitate their discharge home.
• To provide appropriate assessment and treatment for in-patient and daycase orthopaedic patients.
• To record assessment and treatment in written formats
• To comply with the clinical standards and professional conduct of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Health Professions Council.
• To organise your workload in conjunction with other team members.
• To ensure an effective and efficient service.
• To liaise with patients, carers, and other disciplines to provide the best possible outcome for the patient.
• To provide clinical leadership where possible.
• To assess and manage clinical risk.
• To adhere to Corporate Clinical, Infection Prevention and Control Policies.
Skills & Experience
• Experience of Quality and Audit and how to implement change.
• Currently working or prior experience in a responsible position in a MSK/ Orthopaedic setting in the NHS or Independent Sector
• Good computer skills
• Knowledge of word and excel
• Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
• Registered with the Health Professions Council.
• Recognised/ validated Orthopaedic musculoskeletal postgraduate training.
• Relevant evidence of CPD
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.