Would you like a role within Hamsphire's only CQC Outstanding rated hospital?An opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse to join our Outpatients team at Southampton NHS Treatment Centre based in the Royal South Hants hospital.Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, endoscopy, ophthalmology, oral surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology and pain management.At Southampton we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety. We have recently been awarded an Outstanding rating by CQC.Who are we looking for?We are looking for nurses with recent acute experience to join us on a full-time basis for 37.5 hours per week. Southampton NHS Treatment Centre can offer the work life balance you are looking for. There is no on-call, no nights and very limited Sunday or Bank Holiday working - allowing you the time to do other things you enjoy.In return for your hard work you will receive....
- A competitive package including a salary up to £298,000. contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
- A relocation allowance of up to £5000 for nurses looking to relocate to the area
Other informationIf you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend the Treatment Centre. Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.