The North East London NHS Treatment Centre are looking for a committed Staff Nurse to join their growing In-patient Ward Team on a Full Time basis. (for part time please see Job Ref HC08878)
Our clean, modern and comfortable Treatment Centre based in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
At North East London we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
• To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
• To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker
• To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
Skills & Experience
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Evidence of personal and professional development
• Up to date sound clinical knowledge
Care UK can offer a generous relocation package for nurses looking to relocate to the local area. The Treatment Centre is a short distance from the nearest tube station and therefore within easy reach of Central London.
For more information about North East London NHS Treatment Centre, please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.