Care UK have a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work in the Inpatients Ward at Southampton Treatment Centre.
The role is permanent for 37.5 hours per week.
The shifts are 12.5 hours over 3 days per week - This includes weekends/nights/bank holidays.
The remuneration is between £25,000 - £28,500 per annum depending on experience. There is an additional £4000 per annum for working unsociable hours.
To be considered for the role, the applicant must have surgical/orthopaedic experience.
The post holder will work under the Inpatient Ward Manager to provide quality patient care ensuring that all treatments given meet individual patient needs, reflect good practice and are provided by means of appropriate equipment, within the agreed patient care pathways.
Key responsibilities include conducting basic ward duties as allocated by the Ward Manager, Shift Leader or the Senior Nurse on Duty to meet the standards required by the Company in providing a high quality service to patients.
To be successful in the role, you will:
• Have recent experience within a hospital environment
• NMC Registered
• Up to date sound clinical knowledge
• Good verbal / written communication skills
• Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to H & S
• Knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures.
• Ability to solve problems/ think literally/laterally
• Customer and performance orientation