St Mary's NHS Treatment are currently looking for a committed Nurse with varied experience to join their growing Endoscopy Team but with the adaptability to also spend time on the Day Surgery Unit Ward.
The Treatment Centre based in Portsmouth provides high quality specialist care to the people of Portsmouth and the surrounding areas in day surgery, outpatients and diagnostic services.
Endoscopy Lead & Theatre and Day Surgery Unit Manager
• Maintain and monitor high standards of care by using a systematic approach to individualised care, by planning and delivering care around the model of nursing in the clinical area
• Competent in giving explanations to patients undergoing endoscopy procedures
• Be competent in setting up the endoscopy room, ensuring relevant equipment is available
• Be able to work as a team alongside nursing and medical staff
• Recognise and report situations that may be detrimental to the health and well being of the individual
Skills & Experience
• Relevant experience as either an Endoscopy Nurse or Ward Nurse is essential
• NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
For more information on the Treatment Centre please visit: http://www.stmarystreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/