North East London NHS Treatment Centre are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join their growing Day Ward Team.
The Treatment Centre based in Ilford is passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety. Services offered include General Surgery, Endoscopy, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology and Outpatients
Day Ward Manager
• To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
• To promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships between staff/patients/relatives, and the multi-disciplinary team
• To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker
• To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
• To disseminate relevant information as appropriate whilst maintaining the principles of patient/client confidentiality
• Pro-actively monitor levels of patient care and plan new interventions to maintain optimal patient care
Skills & Experience
• Up to date sound clinical knowledge
• Good verbal / written communication skills
• Awareness of legislative requirements with regard to Health and Safety
• Knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures
• NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
For more information about North East London NHS Treatment Centre, please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/treatments/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.