About the Job?
Are you currently working as a Clinical Advisor or Clinical Supervisor within an NHS 111 environment? Are you passionate about a making a difference to patients? If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you.
Care UK has been awarded a new contract for the delivery of Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) services across Surrey This means that we will be delivering urgent care through NHS 111, utilising GPs and specialist clinicians to deliver the best possible urgent care services 24/7, 365 days per year, to over 1 million patients in the region.
You will be working within a Multi-Disciplinary Team in the CAS which consists of GPs/ANPs, Registered Nurses, UCPs, Mental Health and Dental Nurses and Prescribing Pharmacists and Pharmacy Advisors
Within this job, you’ll be responsible for:
• Assessing the CAS queue, escalating and moving clinical resources in order to provide the best possible care to patients that need it the most
• Being the point of contact for all matters regarding the CAS during service delivery
• Using your clinical knowledge to make clinically appropriate risk assessment
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and CATS and diagnostic facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
For more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com
• Current experience as a Clinical Advisor, Clinical Supervisor or similar within an NHS111 environment
• Have a sound understanding of the Service Advisor, Health Advisor and Clinical Advisor roles
• NHS Pathways CM2 trained with most recent updates
• Previous Management and Leadership experience
• Have a good understanding of the impact of the 111 and CAS service performance on the wider urgent care system
Salary & Benefits
This is a permanent, full-time job, working 37.5 hours per week on a rota basis.
We can offer you:
• £41,500 per annum
• Indemnity cover
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free CPD, including online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have pressed apply to this job, you will be contacted by a recruiter by phone or email.
If you have been shortlisted, the recruiter will submit your CV to the hiring manager who will in turn arrange an interview with you if they feel that you are suitable for the job.
If you would like more information about the job or if you would like to view the Job Description, please contact Ben Averill – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07435 974918
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Please also note that Care UK will be providing the IUC service in Suffolk and North East Essex as of November 2018. We are recruiting in advance in order to ensure the launch of the service is safe and effective from the start date.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.