The North East London NHS Treatment Centre are looking for a committed Staff Nurse to join their growing Ward Team on a Bank basis.
The Treatment Centre based in Ilford offers day treatments and inpatient surgery across orthopaedics, general surgery, ophthalmology, oral surgery and endoscopy.
• To ensure that the care, welfare, safety and comfort of all patients is of the highest possible standard
• To be responsible for the admission of any new patient to the centre including establishment of a good mutual relationship completing all relevant documentation – identify and introduce named nurse/key worker
• To liaise with members of the medical and associated professions and ensure that prescribed or recommended treatment is carried out
Skills & Experience
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Evidence of personal and professional development
• Up to date sound clinical knowledge
For more information about North East London NHS Treatment Centre, please visit http://www.nelondontreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.