Patients are at the heart of what we do.We are a compassionate and collaborative clinical team based at North East London NHS Treatment Centre. We are currently sourcing for full time Anaesthetic Practitioners to join us. At Care UK we pride ourselves on being able to give our colleagues fantastic work / life balance meaning our teams are energised and free to do their best work.Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Our Wards often boast great nurse to patient ratios and several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.Who are we looking for?If you are a dedicated NMC or HCPC registered Anaesthetic Practitioner with experience of Orthopaedic Surgery we would love to hear from you. A passion for improving the treatment of your patients is a must.Full Time post holders will be required to work approximately 37.5 hours per week.
The role is suitable for newly qualified practitioners.In return for your hard work you will receive…
- A competitive package including an annual salary between £32,000 and £37,000 dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- Generous Relocation allowance up to £5000
- CPD and revalidation support
- Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest such as Surgical First Assistant
- Care UK Perks including Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Other InformationIf you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend the Treatment Centre. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189521902.Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.