We have a new vacancy for a Remote IT Support Analyst to join us as part of the southern remote IT Team. The main responsibility is to provide cover for our sites in Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Reading and London however you will be expected to provide occasional cover to our our centres in other parts of South in England and visits to HM prisons in the area. We are looking for someone who can work in a flexible manner as and when the business requires as this position often requires work outside of normal business hours. Weekend work may be required at time.
Care UK are the largest independent provider of NHS services in the country. Working closely with the NHS, we deliver more than 50 services throughout the UK.
We’re bound by the same standards and measures of success as the NHS. Our governance and accountability procedures are the same as those used by the NHS. This means the quality of care we provide at least meets the high levels of service you expect from the NHS.
Remote IT Team Leader- South
You will be a member of the IT Operations Team providing remote on-site support to all Care UK employees, sometimes under extreme pressure. It is vital that all incidents are logged, monitored and resolved in an efficient and effective manner.
Key duties will include:
• Providing a fully comprehensive IT support service for Care UK’s operations
• Working with other IT resources (Service Desk / 3rd line support / infrastructure) to define and implement processes and systems that ensure reliable IT solutions are delivered
• Monitoring trends and patterns of incidents to seek long-term resolutions
• Providing consistent reports to manager, outlining key areas where service can be improved
• Ensuring that all incident management procedures are adhered to
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Relevant experience gained in a similar role.
• Experience in call logging, call queue management and working within an SLA driven environment
• Experience of working with customers, dealing sympathetically with their problems, even under pressure
• Dedication and commitment to Incident, Problem and Outage resolution
• Experience of using a call logging system (LanDesk preferred)
• Experience of CAT5e and above patching and cable management
• Experience of Fibre connectivity and management
• Educated to A level or equivalent or relevant experience
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Sonia Sanghvi on 0118 952 1921 or at email@example.com.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.