We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Coordinator to join our team.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of healthcare services via our nationwide network of NHS Treatment centres, Diagnostic centres as well as our function support offices in Colchester, Reading and London. We also operate offender health services in multiple HM Prison sites.
Our IT Landscape:
• 14,500 employees
• 200 sites
• 5,000+ IT users
• 1000 Laptops
• 2000+ Desktops
• 700+ Thin clients
Your role will be to provide a comprehensive project support service to the healthcare and health in justice division, directly supporting the IT Infrastructure Project Manager(s). You will support the projects team in line with Care UK in house project management methodology which is closely aligned to PRINCE 2.
• Wide experience of direct work with the public and external customers
• Experience of designing, setting up and implementing administrative processes and procedures
• Pro-active experience of and contribution to change management processes
• A solid working understanding of IT infrastructure including Ethernet, EFM, FTTC along with IP telephony
• A solid working understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience of delivering objectives and targets to timescales
• Experiencing in working with 3rd party telco providers and managing full life cycle of the installation process
In return, we can offer you:
• Competitive salary of up to £22,000
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Childcare vouchers and online discounts
Must be able to travel nationally in own vehicle and work after normal hours or at weekends if required.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
For more information about Care UK, please visit http://www.careukhealthcare.com/
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references, DBS, occupational health and security clearance.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.