Care UK, the leading independent healthcare provider in the UK is looking to recruit Sales Executives for the newly founded Private Patient Sales Team. This team has been built to develop and expand our self-pay and insured patient facilities as we continue to provide support for our outstanding outpatient and diagnostic services.
In this role you will work as part of a customer service and sales motivated team. The primary function of the post holder is to respond to telephone and email queries from potential patients looking to take advantage of our clinically outstanding healthcare services, talking them through the range of procedures and diagnostic tests appropriate for them and providing accurate details of next steps and pricing model.
You will communicate effectively, positively and professionally with any self-pay and insured patients in order to facilitate their enquiry into a clinical consultation, test or procedure within a Care UK Treatment Centre.
You will need to proactively liaise with both colleagues and insurers to handle any referrals or queries, solving them in a timely manner.
The salary offered for this role is £24,000 - £28,000 d.o.e.
Private Patient Sales Team Leader
• Effective, professional handling of self-pay enquiries (capturing enquirers details, booking appointments, resolving queries, giving information on procedures, providing advice and practical help) from in-bound and out-bound phone calls and emails with prospective self-pay patients
• To convert self-pay enquiries to out-patient appointments or procedures, tests or therapies, in order to meet monthly conversion rate targets and self-pay revenue and admissions targets
• To maximise enquiry conversion opportunities through a high level of sales and customer service skills
• Ensure the accurate and timely pricing of procedures to provide to patients, ensuring excellent customer service and opportunity for conversion
• Use the CRM system fully and correctly to keep record of all enquiries and interactions to robustly manage and convert enquiry leads
• To regularly and consistently meet the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of this post as agreed with the line manager
• Effectively sell against competitor hospital by understanding are UKs USPs
• Experience within a sales role handling large number of enquiries
• Experience of meeting targets within a KPI driven market
• Solid understanding of Private Healthcare market
• Strong numeracy skills with ability to calculate procedure prices
• Excellent telephone manner and verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical approach enabling you to ascertain fact, problem solve and seek answers to queries for customers
• An empathetic and understanding attitude
Salary is negotiable for exceptional candidates.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Roxanne.Fitzpatrick@careuk.com or call 01189 521 921.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.