We are currently sourcing for a Junior Marketing Executive to join our Central Services. Our Marketing Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The position will will encompass creative, analytical, digital, and administrative responsibilities. Primarily, the new team member will assist with offline marketing campaigns and will need a keen eye for detail when writing and proofreading creative copy. Other tasks include website updates, identifying potential patient case studies, managing various social media pages, research, updating databases and working with our charity partners.
The Junior Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the wider team on strategies to achieve marketing objectives which will lead to an increase in referrals, footfall and brand awareness.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - 37.5 hours a week
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including a salary of £23,000 per hour dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
• Assisting in the development of offline marketing campaigns
• Content writing and proofreading
• Briefing marketing collateral to our in-house design team
• PR administration
• Website updates
• Relationship management with charity and sponsorship partners
• Editing images and videos to publish content online
• Work in liaison with the marketing team and secondary care services on social media content
• Report on progress, learnings and achievements in a meaningful way to help inform strategic decision making in relation to the marketing plans
• Work with the marketing manager and marketing team to develop strategy to achieve marketing objectives
Skills & Experience
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Good planning and adaptability skills
• Ability to work as part of an integrated marketing team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Excellent proof reading skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
• Knowledge of Email Distribution programmes (Mailchimp)
• Previous experience of developing marketing campaigns
• Briefing collateral into design teams/agencies
• Working to deadlines and managing a busy workload, prioritising tasks effectively
• Graduate Degree Qualification
• Passion for Marketing
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.