We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Designer/Artworker to join our team based at our office in central Reading.
Hours of work & salary:
Monday to Friday, 9 - 5, or as agreed with line manager to support the requirements of the service. The salary is £17,000 - £19,000 per annum dependent on experience.
As a junior artworker you will be ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Being responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, and creative trends will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
Communication is a big part of the job, so you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
• Assisting in the design of brochures, banners, websites, reports, forms and information guides for our range of services
• Assisting with form and document versioning, web artwork and proofing
• Assisting in the design of printed literature, adverts and digital content
• Working with the bid team to assist with the artworking for key pitch presentations
• Liaising with our services as and when necessary to ensure branding is to specification and assisting with any new projects or campaigns
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the artworking of banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
• Experience within the creative industry desirable, preferably in a design role
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Although not essential, a qualification in a related discipline would be highly preferable
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours, prison health services and clinical assessment and diagnostics facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating out of hours, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
If you would like more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com or call Sonia Sanghvi on 0118 952 1921.
We can offer you
• £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers and online discounts