We are currently sourcing for an IT Service Desk Analyst to join our Colchester Offices. The IT Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder will be working within the IT Service Desk providing an efficient, professional, courteous Service to more than 9,000 users across 90+ sites. Working in a proactive and co-operative manner to ensure that the responsiveness, effectiveness and quality of the IT Service Desk service is as good as it can be.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week. Shifts rotate on a weekly basis. The main shift is 8:30am-5pm, with a late shift 09:30am-6pm. Shift work is in operation within the hours of 7.30m to 6pm Monday to Saturday; this role will be based at Connaught House in Colchester.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including a salary of £23,000 per annum dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
IT Service Desk Manager
• Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Manager, ensure that all customers are provided with the level of help they require
• Day to day you will deliver Service Desk services to more than 9,000 users across 90+ sites.
• Ensure that all Incident and Request management procedures are adhered to such that: -
• All incidents reported to the Service Desk are logged accurately and expeditiously in real time
• All incidents are correctly prioritised
• All incidents are assigned either to internal IT staff or external 3rd party suppliers.
• All incidents have an owner.
• The progress of all Incidents is monitored, with incident assignee’s being reminded when target response times are nearing, have been reached or have been exceeded.
• Customers are kept informed as to the progress of their incident
• All actions taken are logged in the incident record
• Resolutions of incidents are monitored, to ensure that the information given is complete and that the necessary actions which result from them are communicated to the relevant departments and followed through.
• The customers agreement to close the incident is obtained
• Carry out assigned project work
• Under the guidance of the IT Service Desk Manager; ensure that the Service Desk documentation is complete and up to date.
• Assist with general enquiries, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Skills & Experience
• Recent Service Desk experience
• Service Desk experience gained in a Multi-site environment
• Working to SLA's/KPIs.
• Recent experience of using a Call logging system
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft office
• Experience with using Active Directory
• Experience with using Microsoft operating systems
• Good knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
• Good understanding of network principles
• Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Experience of troubleshooting and configuring Laptops, Desktops and Mobile devices.
• Working knowledge of server hardware and operating systems
• Strong knowledge of networking infrastructure and IP Telephony systems.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Exchange
• A Level standard or equivalent
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.