We are currently sourcing for a Housekeeper to join our Peninsula NHS Treatment Centre. Our Housekeeping Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder is responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning and non-clinical areas within the treatment centre. The postholder must operate on line with clearly defined standards and in compliance with policies, and procedures.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Part Time, 30 hours a week.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including a salary of up to £8.16 per hour dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Clinical Supplies Manager
• To ensure that all areas of the treatment centre are cleaned in accordance with the specification laid down for each room
• To mop, dust and damp wipe all surfaces as appropriate and clean internal glass areas.
• To clean toilet areas including toilet pans, wash basins, floors and wiping walls as necessary.
• To operate buffing/polishing/vacuum/carpeting/laundry machinery in accordance with the training provided for each machine.
• Maintain daily record of areas cleaned.
• To report all items of faulty equipment to the Housekeeping Manager and ensure their removal from service until repaired.
• To maintain security of the treatment centre whilst working.
• To contribute generally to the establishment and development of a quality service
Skills & Experience
• Previous cleaning experience
• Able to carry out written and verbal instructions accurately
• Good communication skills
• A knowledge of health & safety
• Good standard of written and spoken English
• Computer literate
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.