Care UK are looking for a Bank Receptionist at our Worcester OOH service to prepare and open a center for patients and doctors arrival and ensure patients are seen in a professional manner following the guidelines issued by Care UK.
Hours of work are negotiable to meet the service level requirements. However shift patterns will be primarily during evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Ensuring that the site is open and ready for the start of the shift and locking the site up securely at the close of a shift.
• Setting up equipment and paperwork ready for the arrival of both Doctors and patients.
• Greeting patients and dealing with them in an efficient and professional manner.
• Effective telephone communication relating to patients, Doctors and central base.
• Accurately entering patients symptoms on system.
• Completing a Log Sheet during every shift.
• Checking and completing stock requisitions on a regular basis.
• Accurate record keeping regarding distribution of prescriptions and drugs.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with accuracy and attention to detail
• Effective telephone manner and communication skills
• Good Organisational & administration skills
• Relevant computer skills and familiarity with word/ email packages
• Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade as appropriate
We can offer you
This is a bank position, meaning you can work the shifts/hours you are available for flexibly.
Mon-Fri -18:30-23:59 - £8.46
Mon-Fri 00:00-07:59 - £11.81
Weekends 08:00-23:59 - £9.06
Weekends 00:00-07:59 - £12:68
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.