About the Job
As a dedicated Administrator who enjoys a busy, ever changing work environment we need you to join our growing team at our High Wycombe Diagnostic Centre.
The High Wycombe Diagnostic centre is a modern, high quality Diagnostic Centre that operates in partnership with the NHS, providing a range of high quality, innovative clinical services. The service is open Monday to Saturday and some Sundays and offers a range of diagnostic imaging procedures, X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound and Echocardiograms.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract working 15 hours a week on Thursday and Friday. Our working hours are 7.5 hours a day, with core hours between 9am – 5pm
Within this job you will be responsible for:
• Processing referrals, including accurately capturing clinical and demographic information
• Processing and forwarding completed examination reports to the referring clinicians
• Scheduling appointments
• Dealing with all patient/customer queries, forwarding messages to the appropriate person
• Occasional reception cover
• Occasional chaperoning during patient appointments when required
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and CATS and diagnostic facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
For more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com
• Have good IT skills, including keyboard/typing skills. Data input experience would advantageous.
• Have previous experience within a telephone environment
• Have excellent organisation and time management skills
• Previous experience of working as an administrator within an office or healthcare environment.
• An understanding of medical terminology would be advantageous.
We can offer you
• £16,000 - £18,000 per annum dependent on experience.
• 25 days annual leave + 8 public holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Cycle to work scheme
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email email@example.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.