We are currently sourcing for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join the Central Services Team in Reading. Our Finance Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including an annual salary of up to £18,000 dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Transactional Services Manager
• Processing invoices and credit notes within a 48 hour SLA
• Back up to other team members - Completing all scanning received by email and post sorting through incoming documents received
• Reconciling top suppliers monthly and ensuring the supplier accounts are completely up to date
• Completing incoming emails in the HC mailbox
• Completing De Poel weekly uploads
• Back up to other team members – AP weekly payment run
• Answering telephone calls and queries from suppliers and supporting the business where possible
• Resolving all invoice rejections
Skills & Experience
• Ability to self-motivate
• Good telephone manner and communication skills
• Proven Excel abilities
• Numerate with attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.