We are currently sourcing for a Physiotherapist to join our Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre. Our Physiotherapy Department is one of the more challenging but most rewarding places to work. We firmly believe that every one of us makes a difference and the work we do directly affects the patient’s experience.
The post holder will provide an effective and professional Physiotherapy service to patients using the treatment centre. To ensure that all Physiotherapy care being provided meets the agreed clinical protocols and reflects best practice within the field of Orthopaedics. Work as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team within the Outpatient Department, Ward and Day Surgery areas. To ensure patients and carers receive all the required information and educational programmes to ensure patient compliance with set clinical protocols.
Care UK Treatment Centres are patient focused and work closely with local CCGs and NHS Trusts to reduce waiting times. Several of our Treatment Centres are rated Outstanding by CQC. Our unfaltering dedication to quality is something we are very proud of; we constantly strive to do things better for our patients. This ethos has led to innovative, evidence based developments to our procedures and ongoing improvements to the patient experience.
Shift Pattern - Full Time, 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work you will receive…
• A competitive package including an annual salary of up to £25,000 per annum dependent on experience, contributory pension scheme, 25 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
• CPD and revalidation support
• Clinical Development and Training Opportunities. We could even give you the opportunity to develop into a specialist role of your interest
• Care UK Perks including Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme and retail discounts
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• To determine, by assessment, the treatment requirements for patients, and to provide the necessary physiotherapy, using accepted physiotherapy techniques.
• To organise own workload in conjunction with other physiotherapists and other professionals, to ensure an efficient and effective service is given to the patient
• To liaise with patients, carers and other members of the MDT to provide the best possible outcome for the patient
• Ensure appropriate legally / professionally required records are kept, and that they comply with the service standards
• To assist in the developments of standards and audit, in order to ensure a high standard and consistent quality of service
• To provide statistics in order to monitor and substantiate the service provided
• To co-operate in the introduction to the department of agreed procedures for the improvement of the physiotherapy service
• To comply with the ethical code of the physiotherapy profession, with the trusts standing orders, standing financial instructions and other trust policies, and to be aware at all times of the personal and professional responsibilities towards staff, patients and members of the general public that are required at part of the Health and Safety at work act 1974
Skills & Experience
• Relevant experience in Orthopaedics
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Sensitivity and empathy with people
• Able to problem solve and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Ability to work as part of a team
• HPC Registered
• Degree/Diploma in physiotherapy
• Evidence of Continual Professional Development
If you are shortlisted for interview, you will be contacted by the Internal Recruiter for the role who will arrange a mutually agreeable time for you to attend for an interview. If you have any questions regarding the role please contact email@example.com or call 01189 521 951.
Please note Care UK retain the right to remove the advert prior to the closing date if a suitable candidate is appointed. Offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.