Care UK are seeking a Specialist Registered Consultant Gynaecologist on a Self Employed basis at the North East London NHS Treatment Centre in Ilford.
At the forefront of delivering high quality healthcare within the local communities our treatment centres have a truly impressive track record in patient experience and clinical success which sets us apart from other privately run facilities in the region. You’ll find we use the latest technology, our facilities are clean, bright and modern, and our care teams experienced and friendly.
As a Care UK Consultant Gynaecologist you will have access to great facilities in a well-structured and relaxed environment with a competitive base rate.
• To provide a high standard and full range of specialist diagnosis, treatment and care to inpatients, day cases and outpatients who need gynaecology services, as required by the case mix agreed for North East London NHS Treatment Centre.
• To contribute to the planning and development of gynaecology services.-
• To provide advice and assessment of patients as requested by the RMOs during routine working hours. The post holder will be responsible for liaising with senior colleagues in the neighbouring NHS Trust to affect the seamless transfer of acutely ill patients who require transfer across to the NHS.
• To cover the wards, outpatients and surgical sessions for Consultant colleagues during their absence.
• To participate in the Centre's audit programme.
• To contribute to the development of Clinical Quality Standards.
Skills & Experience
• Broad general clinical and surgical experience in gynaecology with a demonstrable expertise in Uro-gynaecology along with the RCOG ATSM certification
• Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
• Able to conduct a clinical audit
• Qualified Gynaecologist on the Specialist Register of the GMC
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.