Are you a GP looking for a different way of working? If you’d like to spend longer with patients presenting with acute injuries and illness without managing chronic conditions have you thought about applying for a role in an Urgent Treatment Centre?
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team as we transition from a MIU service into a newly commissioned Urgent Treatment Centre (UTC) at the Royal South Hants Hospital. The UTC will operate seven days a week, 365 days a year from 07.30 to 22.00 offering clinical consultations to the patients who attend the UTC when GP intervention is required to manage the patients’ medical condition in the short / immediate term until the patient is able to obtain an appointment with their own GP.
What we need from you?
• GMC Registered General Practitioner with registration on the PTC Performers List
• Membership of a Medical Defence Organisation
• The ability to work as a team and learn from your Practitioner colleagues
• Interest/ability to develop one or more areas of special clinical interest
In return, we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working patterns
• Minimal paperwork and no QOF allowing you to enjoy a good work/life balance
• Varied, interesting and challenging work
• Company paid parking on site
• Care UK Perks including cycle to work scheme and retail discounts
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Sonia Sanghvi on 0118 952 1921 or at email@example.com.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Relocation packages available.