About the Job
Do you have the passion and dedication to deliver excellent customer service? Are you looking for a new part-time job? If so, look no further, as this could be the job for you!
Care UK provide the Out of Hours (OOH) service across Gloucestershire. The OOH service is an appointment based service that is accessed via the national NHS 111 service. Patients are assessed via the 111 team and if it’s clinically appropriate, they will get referred on to our OOH service. This will lead to either a face-to-face appointment in one of our primary care centres, or a home visit by one of our clinicians
We have a job opening for a Receptionist to join our growing team on a bank basis, meaning we can offer you shifts to fit in with your lifestyle.
Within this job you'll be responsible for:
• Preparing and opening/closing the PCC for patients and doctors
• Greeting patients and dealing with them in an efficient and professional manner.
• Record keeping regarding distribution of prescriptions and drugs.
• Processing patient records/symptoms
About Care UK
Care UK was founded in 1982. Today our healthcare services include treatment centres, prison health services, GP practices, NHS walk-in centres, GP out-of-hours and CATS and diagnostic facilities. This means that we provide a greater range of specialist care services than any other organisation in the UK.
Care UK is the largest independent provider of urgent care services in England incorporating OOH's, single point of access and referral management. We deliver excellent, high value patient care on behalf of the NHS for over eight million patients across England.
We work with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice. We also take healthcare services closer to where people live and work – increasing the efficiency and quality of the services we deliver and helping to reduce waiting times.
For more information, please visit our website: http://careukhealthcare.com
• Have excellent communication skills, including telephone, written and verbal communication
• Be accurate and have a strong attention to detail
• Have sound knowledge and understanding of IT and Microsoft Office.
• Previous customer service and telephone experience would be an advantage
• Previous reception/administration experience would be desirable
We can offer you
Service hours are 18:30pm to 08:00am on weekdays and 24 hours on weekends.
• £8.46 - £12.68 per hour, depending on shifts worked
• Regional/national opportunities
• Free online and face-to-face training
• Online discounts
Once you have applied to this job, you will be contacted by Daniel who sits within our recruitment team by phone or email if you have been shortlisted for interview.
If you would like a full comprehensive Job Description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Care UK is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Care UK reserve the right to close this advert early, if a sufficient number of applications have been received.