We have a new opportunity for a bank Housekeeper to join our multidisciplinary team at Devizes NHS Treatment Centre.
At Devizes, we only treat NHS patients and we’re focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Devizes and the surrounding area. We believe in treating you as quickly as possible – helping you to get better, faster.
We offer day treatments across the following areas:
dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, joint replacements (outpatient assessment only), minor orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition we provide diagnostic services, using the latest MRI, ultrasound and CT scan technology, arranged with local providers.
As a Housekeeper at Devizes you will be expected to be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning in all areas within the treatment centre.
Key duties will include:
• Ensuring that all areas of the treatment centre are cleaned in accordance with the specification laid down
• Mopping, dusting and damp wiping all surfaces as appropriate and cleaning internal glass areas in line with the daily schedules
• Cleaning toilet areas including toilet pans, wash basins, floors and wiping walls
• Operating buffing/polishing/vacuum
• Maintaining daily record of areas cleaned
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Previous cleaning experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
• Good standard of written and spoken English
Hours will be worked between the hours of 3.30 pm to 9.00 pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays.
For more information about the centre please visit http://www.devizestreatmentcentre.nhs.uk/.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.